Reservation / Booking conditions
Everest Trek & Expedition (P). Ltd is a well known and professional Government Register Trekking Company in Nepal . We are trust worthy and fully committed to give you the best travel service. In our accordance and missions that all our valuable clients booking with us are fully protected for the initial deposit and subsequently the remaining balances paid to us, including repatriation if required, arising from cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency with us. We accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
While making your trip with us, we need a photocopy of your passport and 25% of the total amount for Nepal trip and 50% for Tibet trip. The rest of money can be paid up on arrival on our office, full payment is required before departure the trip and for your last minute booking before a week you need to pay full amount of money as an advance.
Note : Everest Trek & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. will not operate the trip if customer do not do 100% payment of the trip before group departure.
A Short or Long Trekking needs a deal of several things to arrange like tented & cooking gear, government formalities and manpower, surface transport and flight booking etc. prior to the arrival of the individual or group tourist, a trekking agency should have be spend some money of this reason in advance payment for the success of the journey in the according to the booking of the party.
Just incase like a flight, if a person or group cancel the trip, it will definitely effect to the local agency in terms of cost of purchase, hiring of infrastructure expenses.
1) A cancellation charge of 35% is levied on the total amount if person or group cancels 11-30 days before of the departure date.
2) If you cancel the trip before 1-10 days from trip departure date- 50% is levied.
3) A cancellation charge of 65% is levied on the total amount if a person or group cancels on the same day of the departure date.
4) A cancellation charge of 100% is levied from the discontinued journey if a person breaks the program due to his personal reason.
5) 50% refund is given to the party if he/she/group arrives prior to the given program of the rest day.
The agency will not responsible to for any unsure loose or damage sustained as a result of any mishap to yourself or personal articles, nor can be responsible for the consequences or effects of strikes or other incidence during your journey. However, we do our best to take good care of you in order to make your journey memorable and successful one.
Passport and Visa
All valuable clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or up on arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
- US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for 15 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry.
- US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for 30 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry.
- US $ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for 100 days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry.
Note: Helicopter charter is sent to bring the person to rescue if it is a emergency case.
“Our mutual understanding and co-operation is necessary to avoid the unpleasant situation”
Thank You !